Friday, October 06, 2006

Ok, Ok, I finally made it back to blogland! Huzzah!

Outbreak was great, but most of the stories only really make sense to the people that were on the camp. Was a good time though. I ended the week feeling pretty tired, but having enjoyed myself thoroughly, and also got to know some of the other one80 guys heaps better.

This week I've had every afternoon off, as it's vacation care at my second job, and I don't do vacation care as I'm only available for afternoons. This means I get a whole stack more free time which has been very nice. Granted I havent' really done anything with it, except for relax at home. But that has been quite nice and relaxing.

Got my new phone yesterday as well. It's very funky but really hard to get the back cover off. Eventually had to prize it off with a knife to get to the sim card (which I had put in wrongly so the phone didn't work). Then after much stress I finally got the sim card back in properly and the phone worked! And had to take the cover off again to stick the sim back in my old phone to get the phone numbers... But hopefully I won't have to take the cover off anymore! Unless I buy a bigger memory stick for the phone... but will see.

Got to catch up with kat and nut on the weekend, which was very nice since they now live out nearish the distant island of Longreach and I don't see them very often at all.

Ryan's party tonight... heroes and villains... I'm going as every cool teenagers worst nightmare... Muahahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home